Title: Vice President of Project Management
Location: San Francisco
A rapidly growing boutique UX agency is searching for a Vice President of Project Management to focus on quality, budget, scheduling, team management—and exceeding client expectations. The Vice President will manage a team of project managers, oversee the project management process, recruiting and participate on the company’s management team. The ideal candidate has a proven history of managing and growing a UX project management department in an agency or in-house agency environment.
• Partner with Relationship Manager(s) to plan, scope and manage for highest-quality client experience and results; monitor all project processes and operations for time and resource efficiencies, cost management and process improvement opportunities
• Partner with Relationship Manager to oversee development and management of budgets; support development of forecasts, P&Ls and management reports
• Participate in new business pitches
• Identify best practices and develop and optimize systems/processes/tools for complex integrated client projects
• Partner with Relationship Manager to coordinate and manage internal teams, client teams, vendors, third-party providers, etc.
• Oversee coordination of Quality Assurance efforts and partner with capabilities to ensure highest quality deliverables
• Lead development of intellectual capital across capabilities for client projects; partner with project and client team members to develop intellectual capital overall
• Design and lead delivery management capability, relevant training for internal, client, and vendor teams, as required; coordinate professional development for staff
• Help recruit, hire and develop staff; participate in staffing for client projects
• Be responsible for all deliverables to the client including the aspect of time, deliverable definition and development and quality assurance
• Monitor and take corrective action to stay within time and expense limits
• Identify opportunities to improve client and team dynamics, interactions and overall collaborative spirit
• 10+ years of progressive project management experience, including team management
• Strong knowledge of UX
• Working knowledge of agency's capabilities and processes to integrate planning with Strategy, Creative, Marketing and Engineering
• Strong client-facing skills
for this position
Profile Job Opportunities Career
Coaching Contact Us
Copyright 2003-2017 CM Recruiting. All rights reserved.