Title: VP, User Experience
An award-winning digital strategy and experience design firm is searching for a VP, User Experience. The ideal candidate will possess a combination of skills in consulting, strategic design thinking, user and data research, information architecture and interaction design to create compelling experiences for the customers of the company’s clients. As well as having a mastery of core experience design skills, the VP, User Experience will be adept at pitching new business, presenting work and collaborating closely with other disciplines while managing a team. The VP will have a strong work ethic, passion for financial and health care services clients as well as the desire to collaborate with some of the industry’s brightest minds while working on a roster of top-name clients.
• Provide Strategic Value; Lead User Experience (UX) for large client engagements and oversee other team members managing small to medium sized projects—driving towards high quality UX ideas and deliverables; help to ensure maximizing a quantifiable impact to the company’s clients’ businesses
• Team Management & Delivery Leadership; Supervise/coach UX team members across projects and foster cross-discipline collaboration and process improvement in close partnership with other practice leads; manage teams against agency goals (quality, profitability, scope, team satisfaction, timeline)
• Vision; Practice evolution and help to shape agency direction—shaping capabilities, brand, culture and services footprint
• Growth; Participate in and support new business pitches selling in strategic value and quality engagement approach; grow existing client relationships; identify new or expanded revenue offerings/services
• Inspiration; Support agency marketing and PR efforts through blog posts, thought leadership and networking; stay on top of market landscape and trends
• Ten to fifteen years of agency experience, working on 2-3 enterprise level clients and engagements
Title: Creative Director
An award-winning UX strategy and design firm is searching for a talented Creative Director (CD). The ideal candidate is an evangelist for beautiful digital experiences—both as a practitioner and a leader. The CD will play a key role in the evolution of the agency, bringing a new perspective to modern interactive design founded on principles of performance and tangible results. The CD will lead a team of designers and work hand-in-hand with the User Experience and Content teams to transform strategy into creative solutions that truly perform for the firm's clients.
The CD will not only have stand-out design skills but really grasp how to create, present and champion compelling experiences for the client’s customers. The ideal candidate will have experience designing across multiple sectors (financial services, healthcare, technology - B2B/B2C) and form factors (desktop, tablet, mobile – responsive/adaptive design). Ideally s/he is equally comfortable with complex logged-in experiences, such as online banking, as well as marketing-driven lead generation sites. Having solid facilitation skills and an understanding of how to design with content management systems in mind is highly advantageous.
• Evangelize what beautiful digital experiences can mean for the agency’s clients and their customers
• 10+ years’ experience in website design, interactive, multimedia or other digital communications
• Solid digital-focused portfolio, which showcases beautiful and smart design experiences
• Professional training in Graphic Design – BFA or equivalent
• Previous experience managing creative direct reports, including the ability to build, guide and lead a successful creative team
• Strong problem-solving and conceptual skills, able to translate data and strategic insights into design
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – including facilitating client-facing and internal workshops, pitching new clients and clearly presenting and defending design decisions
• Practical understanding of how to scope and estimate interactive work
• Photography, video and motion graphics experience a plus, but not required
© Copyright 2003-2017 CM Recruiting. All rights reserved.